• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Hahaha... Yeah, I believe that's the case... although I really hope it's just a joke!

tuke09

This coming from the guy who posted on March 24th....

So there is truth to that post, its just that only a few specific boards were canceled or closed out. Its the reason why I am only applying to INTEL and nothing else, my recruiter says SWO-IP, and Supply are closed out until July. I think the original poster could have been more specific, as there is obviously boards for other communities being held.

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
So there is truth to that post, its just that only a few specific boards were canceled or closed out. Its the reason why I am only applying to INTEL and nothing else, my recruiter says SWO-IP, and Supply are closed out until July. I think the original poster could have been more specific, as there is obviously boards for other communities being held.

Oh ok, that makes sense. Thanks a lot for the clarification!

headinclouds

I'm going to assume that guy is lying, and follow the word of the fleet processor Mr Moore. Call me crazy but I think he would know best.

JONNY

Just got out of my meeting with the joint chiefs and it turns out america has decided to dissolve the navy. So I guess the April boards are kind of irrelevant now...

Do I win do I win? ;)

jlil41

A Navy Administrator memo just went out saying "All OCS applicants for the rest of the year are accepted, there is no board anymore or until further notice. Also, those accepted will report to Newport at their own leisure."

flyboy

Information Warfare Ensign
The processor has already said that the board conviened and is "DONE". I think this information is more realistic to believe than some random person stating the board is cancelled. How is the board cancelled if they already met on thursday/friday 15/16 Apr? I wouldn't worry about the post.....I've seen this scare tactic before.

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
Guys, use your noggins. If the board WAS cancelled, we would have heard before this. ALSO, I'm sure a number of people would have heard this from their ORs. So come on. Simmer down naw!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Hahaha.. OMG! There's another rumor that the world is going to end in an hour! Ahhh... haha!

hmbeagle

SECNAV Ray Mabus announced earlier today that all Navy squadrons will complete the transition to UAVs by the end of 2014. All SNA applicants from the April boards have been rejected and will have to reapply since an in-game video of a simulated check ride in Microsoft Flight Simulator X will now replace the ASTB.