• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

matawa

Applied for NFO, Supply, SWO

Prior service: 5 years, E-1 - E-5, warfare qualified, crew leader/squad leader of project valued at $220K
Evals: MP to EP
GPA ~3.7
Major: Anthropology, UC Berkeley (supplemented my major coursework with 1yr Calc, Chem, Bio, and other sciences)
LORs: 2 x profs, 1 x student vet. coordinator UCB
ASTB: 7/8/6 61
EC's: 1+ years volunteer work at VA Hospital, Student veteran group committee chair, Congressional advisory board for veterans issues, local zoo volunteer work, and animal shelter volunteer work
Awards: GWOT exp, Sea service ribbon (4), Good conduct, marksman ribbon, others..., 2 x LOC's from Admiral Kubic
PRT: Not yet taken, but around GM
No interview

Other info: tattoo waiver approved

govols

just a heads up for all hopefulls out there about the boards, on usnavyocs.com frigatedoc the fleet processor posted, "Sorry about the bad info. The PILOT/NFO/SWO board is DONE.......but not signed. As soon as they are I will post that they are out.

SUPPLY and AMDO are in the same boat...or ship......har har"

so that should help feed some excitement for everybody over the weekend and keep you nervous. perhaps we could hear something on monday?

good luck to all and Go Vols

Santi87

Still no news from anybody? This wait is maddening...anybody have any ideas for distractions, maybe comedy websites and not youtube videos of flight demonstrations, anything to make the wait a little more bearable? This is not right...

Dominoes

"I just got word from my OR that the April boards have been canceled and there won't be any boards again until September. "

I heard this rumor a few months ago when I was getting ready to apply. Heard September as well. Couldn't find info either way here or on the NavyOTS website.

jlil41

People were posting earlier around the 15th, that they had word that the boards were going on then. Also wouldn't the board know ahead of time if it was canceled not this late into the month and this is the beginning of the fiscal year.

dcjohnsonjr1

None
Doesn't make sense due to the postings by Joe Moore saying that the board is complete. I called my OR and he said that it was just a rumor probably and not to worry about it. He would check into it and call me back as soon as he heard word.

However, It is the Navy and even the most absurd stuff is possible...

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
I just got word from my OR that the April boards have been canceled and there won't be any boards again until September.

This coming from the guy who posted on March 24th....

I'm not kidding anyone. I got off the phone with my OR earlier and this is what he has told me.
The March Boards have been canceled and there won't be boards again until July.