• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

Tonkovich.J

How do you know if you were somehow pushed from the March boards to now? My OR told me that my name wasn't on the list for March. However I was thinking maybe I was bumped to April because my packet didn't get in until the very last day at like 5 pm.

20/M
SNA only

7/7/8 62
Major: Mechanical Engineering @ Purdue University 3.7/4.0 GPA 56 credits earned
Sophomore Year almost over
LOR's from 4 Professors

tuke09

This is about the time the waiting starts to really suck, and weekends are the worst because you have don't have access to your recruiter or processor. Argh!!:confused:

navygraig

LT Withrow
The waiting is starting to take its toll on me.

Stand fast everyone! The news will get to us! Many of us have been working toward this for many many months; and some have been rolled from previous boards. We will get our resolution soon enough! Stay strong, and stay hopeful. There isn't much else we can do until we know...

Good Luck to Everyone!

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Well I know most of you have been in my position but I just found out that even though I was originally going to be seen in March that did not happen due to a paperwork issue. I found out too late to be in the April boards. So I jumped on it to try and get the situation resolved. My recruiter went out of town so I began working with another recruiter. I believe we fixed the errors but now this new recruiter is going out of town so they will be unable to review and submit my package by tomorrow. My original recruiter is coming back into town but wants to review my package before we send it off so that means it will not be reviewed and submitted even though it has been reviewed twice this week for errors. Now I am going to miss the May boards as well so I would much rather be in everyone else's situation on here then mine currently. ;) I wish you all good luck and hope you all get a Pro Rec.

Sincerely,
Hurry up and Wait

tuke09

Yeah, I have been at this for a lil over 8 months now, and I remember a few from January who had been trying for over 2 years. Still its always hard to stay focused at this part of the month when you know the results could hit you any moment.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Yeah, I have been at this for a lil over 8 months now, and I remember a few from January who had been trying for over 2 years. Still its always hard to stay focused at this part of the month when you know the results could hit you any moment.

I don't doubt it for a second. Problem is I can only experience what I am going through right now which is wanting the desire to go through everything you all are going through... :)

nugget61

pilot
I don't doubt it for a second. Problem is I can only experience what I am going through right now which is wanting the desire to go through everything you all are going through... :)

Good luck with the wait, I know how ya feel - going into month 21 for me. Best advice: Unfavorite this site, it makes time go slower when you're constantly on here daydreaming.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Good luck with the wait, I know how ya feel - going into month 21 for me. Best advice: Unfavorite this site, it makes time go slower when you're constantly on here daydreaming.

HAHAHAHAHA.... Yeah I wish it was that easy.... One of the reasons I was hoping to make the May boards is that I have finals and a vacation to Mexico planned for my sisters wedding in May. I was hoping to avoid the stress associated with staring at this site 24/7 waiting for the board results. Guess I am not that lucky... Oh well, I know I will be in for June...

Once again, Good Luck to all of you!

tuke09

So.... Should we chalk it up for the Overs? I don't think were gonna have any Pro Rec's rolling in at this hour.

mjulian

Lingerer
the overs have it. nobody will be getting results now or over the weekend. guess the board was watching the draft instead