• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

Big Biff

Got Em
No no, you can get your final select at any time. But the scheduled OCS date will not be until after July AT THE EARLIEST, unless of course they have some type of alternate program where people cancel their trip to OCS, but I wouldn't bank on it.

And SWO, you are correct. Military schools always budget/name their school classes by the graduating month. For instance class 2-10 would be the second class that graduates in Fiscal Year 2010 whenever that may fall.

nugget61

pilot
I wonder how that affects BDCP, if you apply now but would go to OCS in 10/11/12.

When does FY09 roll over into FY10? Can someone translate that into English?

:confused:

You'll get your OCS date when you are ~1 year out from graduation, long before the slots fill up.
Its said earlier, but to keep post-for-post, FY09 ends on Sept 30 - so if you graduate OCS on Oct 1, 2009 then you are in FY10. Should translate to a July 9 classup date to make class 01-10

AntiSchmoe

Final Select SNA
well my OR said i was not selected, so it must be safe to say that some results are out.

When I was on the January boards, the results came out and my recruiter called me up and basically said "sorry bud, it didn't work out this time around". A week later he called me back up and said "you still want to be a pilot right? You got selected for everything; SNA/SNFO/SWO". Apparently they had released only half of the results after the board convened and released the rest a week later. Cross your fingers dude.

CJ21S

E-2 Bubba
pilot
Has anyone confirmed that the results are out yet? I haven't heard anything from my recruiter except that he has confirmed that I am going to be reviewed this month. Might be worth a call however if some news came out.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Has anyone confirmed that the results are out yet? I haven't heard anything from my recruiter except that he has confirmed that I am going to be reviewed this month. Might be worth a call however if some news came out.

Here is what I found out today after calling around to my contacts:

Called HQ and they said one of the OR's apps were all non-selects for pilot!

Called local OR processor and she said one of her apps was a select for SWO; she's calling CNRC and checking to see if I'm select or non-select (I hope its the former)

Local OR here at my office and he said the results are out but then again they are not. He called the Program Manager and go verbal’s on his guys a few days ago, but he said it was not solid "yes" or "no" and that it could change. He also said the board was not held until Friday and not Thursday. I asked “well, the results should be out by this Friday then, right?” He said “I’m thinking today… but its just a thought”. He also said that 5 people from my NRD were selected (verbally). But that doesn’t give me any reassurance because he said those are civilians… I’m a fleet applicant so who ever he talked to doesn’t know I’m part of his NRD.

So, the general consensus (from 3 separate sources that I’ve talked to just in the past hour) is that the results are out, but there is NO list posted as of yet. My command is calling CNRC to see if they can get a verbal on my situation. So, nothing official but the word is getting out... somehow.

Big Biff

Got Em
Non Select for all SNA/NFO/SWO
The results are officially out as my OR just looked them up and called me. Oh well, guess I had to grow up and get a big boy job at some point in my life, can't play GI Joe forever.

edit:
Gee, hmm, in hind-site, maybe since I submitted my package without my OMPF, that may have had something to do with not getting selected, test scores being 47/5/5/5, a GPA of 3.6 and having battlefield decorations. Guess I'll retake the ASTB next week, add my personel file and see what I can do.

caudillc

I just emailed my OR and he sent back:

"As of this minute (I just checked), no results have been released on the April Selection board."

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Speedy,
Call LT H. That's waht I did when I heard the March board results were out. Like I said before, keep on him!