• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

USNShadow

Round 2
Alright, that's what i was thinking. I witnessed the frenzy yesterday over the rumor that the results were posted, however i was just curious.

USNShadow

Round 2
Tell me about it, probably made a lot of us real nervous and frantic. Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow? Are you just waiting to hear from you OR or are you calling?

Wrightmolly

Just found out my application was pushed to may....wish I would have known earlier. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the results aren't out yet. My recruiter said that my application made it through to the board as it met all the requirements but wouldn't be seen this month whatever that means. Hopefully you all have better luck than me.

I just found out there was an answer descrepency that I had to clear up on my app so I'm definately out for the month, maybe May. ARGH. I guess it gives me more time to get in shape though...silver lining for the slow runner.

Big Biff

Got Em
Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock,

The world wonders... There is going to be a flood of posters with their acceptances I hope, unless all of us are tired of hastling the ORs and being told to wait longer.

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
With everyone being bumped to May, there should be NO excuse for anyone not getting pro-rec'd in April lol...I don't mind the company going into next month, it's fine with me. At least it wasn't like January and February with over 200 apps viewed at each board due to the time delay over winter break. Talk about being in a crowd...

lg106

I just talked to my OR and he said that they should have stayed on schedule and met yesterday, he said that he doesn’t think we will hear the results till next week though. Ahhhhhhhhh, I want to know now, I didn’t sleep a wink last night because I am so anxious!

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Don't worry, someone will have your confirmation today if they wrapped things up yesterday. Occasionally it takes two days to convene, but mostly just one day to decide. The proactive ORs that have an in-the-know know the minute the results are out, as they're usually sent by email to the OPOs a day or two before posted on OTools for the rest of the world to see. That's how they get their info so quick...they persue it, not sit back and wait for everyone else to get theirs.

So like several have said - harass your OR, as they're paid to help you with your app, not sit back and say "sometime next week" when it's only a couple clicks away for them.

USNShadow

Round 2
Tell me about it. How many have been pushed to next month? I have been reading quite a few posts that have stated the same.