• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to acadmies

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnafury

Well, I just took my physical, and the doc said that nothing I have is disqualifying. So, basically, I've done everything except for the B and G interview and the nomination stuff. I'm sending out my nomination packets Monday or Tuesday. Where are ya'll in the process? Isn't it weird to think that if we're (really, really) lucky, we might be classmates next year?

H20man

Drill baby drill!
you know whats even weirder, i report in 5 days.

good luck on everybodies applications, enjoy the 4th.

also dont do anything stupid, between now and your medical, and if you get that appointment, dont do anything stupid between that period and when you report, otherwise you might never go, or have to wait another year.

im sure cdb can vouch for that.

twofme28

Question: Are you supposed to recieve medical forms at home? I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet and everyone has been talking about their forms. Just wondering. anybody in the same situation?

flynhi

You should have already received your medical forms. Mine were waiting for me last year after I returned from SS. Call and ask. I haven't received any for this year, but then I don't think I will since I qualified last year and it's good for 2 years.

mattr

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but when do you think is the best time to start getting all of this stuff going? Junior year?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ASAP, which is spring of junior year at the earliest. I filled out the precandidate questionaire in March. I had all my admissions paperwork (save the PAE) done by June. Had my DODMERB physical and my BGO interview in August. Did the PAE in October. Sent in all my nomination paperwork in October. Got an LOA and nomination in January. Got medical waiver denial in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.