• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Apply for OCS/ Appraisal Interview

Junesong

Good morning everyone
I am CS1 Song, stationed in Commander, Fleet Activities Yokosuka (CFAY), been in navy for 7 years and 2 months. I would like to apply for Supple Corps Officer, just got my OCS package together, running behind for submitting package due to 5 Aug 2022. I do need support at this time.
Are there any Supply Corps Officers who could have 30 mins for my Appraisal interview?
I will graduate Master Degree on 1 Aug 2022, During 2021, awarded MOVSM and Third NAM, qualified ACDO, won the fourth SSOQ. I am currently serve as records keeper, collateral duties are departmental CPPA, sponsorship coordinator, Command CACO, Yokosuka Hancho Patrol Coordinator. ITT training team member, and member of FCPOA and Sailor 360.
I have all the Outstanding scores of PFA. I did my best to try to be a best sailor since day one.
Any advice and support are greatly appreciated. Please contact my email June.song@fe.navy.mil if you would like to give me hands up. Thanks a lot!

Junesong

I did ask my FSO, and Chief, but not XO and CO, I will ask them tomorrow. Thank you for your suggestions, really appreciated.