• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application for USMC SNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

luscombepilot

Airport Bum
How much do the teacher recommendations play into the selection process. I go to a large University where the teachers really don't get to know the students and really don't care to know the students. All they care about is their research. I have some really good recommendations from other references but I'm having trouble getting teachers who have the time to sit down and fill out the questionnaire, even though I did recieve an A in their course and had perfect attendence etc. Any advice on how to get them to help me, and if I get a professor that really only knows me as a number is that going to hurt me. Just FYI, my other letters of rec are from 2 olympians, 1 of which served in the Air Force and is associate athletic director of a major university. They both won gold in 72. And I have a Northwest check pilot and a VP of a large company. Also my work references are very good. If I have these great references is a vague letter from a prof going to hurt? Thanks for the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.