• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applicants, candidates & myspace

vincentjus

What are everyone's thoughts thoughts on making your myspace profiles' public or private? Specifically with regard to new applicants.

AJB37

Don't put stupid shit that you wouldn't your mother or a future employer to see, then making it public or private wouldn't matter. Personally I like real people and stay away from that creeper site...

Lonestar155

is good to go
Honestly having a myspace is no big deal. Just be yourself and more importantly be responsible. My OSO even has a myspace. Just dont be that clown that has dumb ass pictures that contain underage drinking or something to screw yourself over even in the civilian side.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
See the facebook thread for more, but I will say that don't be a dumb*** about what you post and you will probably be ok. Don't be the academy guy who posts a picture of himself drinking a 40 while at the wheel driving (true story)

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Rule of thumb: Don't write or post anything on the internet that you wouldn't yell on a crowded street corner.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Shit!

c24340fd8d3b0b3266ac699aee996fc4.jpg