• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Api

kat27

Hey. I am moving to Pensacola this Tuesday and reporting on Friday. I was the only pilot out of the last two 2009 OCS classes, so I am all by myself. I am nortorious for buying lots of beer if anyone wants to hang out and show me around. Thanks for your help.
kat

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Sweet intro post :D

If you want to meet up with the AW crowd, I'd suggest fri night at the NASP O club. Some have moved along to other areas, but there are a few of us who stop by on occasion.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
27?

If you want some help checking in and figuring out where things are, PM me. I believe I indoced you...for whatever that's worth...but I'd be happy to show you the ropes, even if you still hate me :D

bluesig1

sure thing
None
It may get old quick, but its worth going and checking out the standard places, Florabama, Seville, the boardwalk, flounders, Fish house, Mcquires. Dont get into trouble, it's once you get bored that you start thinking of things to get into trouble.:D