• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API Roommate needed Jan07 FULLY FURNISHED! 3BD/2BTH

GardnerGunz

If you're reporting to API at NAS P'cola and aren't sure where to live check this out. FULLY FURNISHED 3 bed, 2 bath Condo. On the water, directly out the back gate of NASP. You really can't get any closer to base, but the condo lies on a secluded lagoon in a gated community, not right next to a major road like most housing down here. When I say furnished I mean everything: couches, tables, chairs, beds, dressers, tvs, sourround sound, wirerless internet, washer/dryer, full kitchen w/ all appliences/utensils, linens, towels, too much to list, everything! You'd be sharing $1800 a month ($600 each). PM me and I can email pics, better than me trying to describe anymore. If at all interested let me know so I don't have to worry about finding a roommate while on Christmas break.

Check this out: http://www.gibbons-realty.com/homesearch/300943