• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API gouge

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogggystyle

I compiled a ton of API gouge and zipped it up in a nice little package. Some of it may be the same from a few other places, but this is the stuff that is handed down from class to class. Here is the link-

http://www.geocities.com/heathalvarez/navygouge.zip

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George Patton (1885-1945)

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
froggystyle,

man your avatar picture is really annoying. Can you please do something about it?

Thanks

Dave

grouch

Either that or speed the flash sequence up and see if we can all get seizures. I would love to start foaming at the mouth, pass out and die right before OCS. Just a thought.

frogggystyle

Dave, you are the first person to say something negative about my avatar. I post on 6 other boards and have received nothing but raves from it over the last 6 months of using it...including a kudos from this board's very own webmaster.

I think it's just you, bud. hehe

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George Patton (1885-1945)

frogggystyle

You have to copy the link and put it in your address bar. It won't work if you just click on it. Sorry I forgot to mention that. After you do that, it'll bring up a 'save' box. Just save it where you can find it, unzip it, and you'll be golden.

bryanweatherup

B.W.
pilot
Alvarez,

Man, how are you doin' - I'm in Corpus Christi, TX, about to leave for Whiting for advanced HELOs. Check out my API gouge list at www.bryanweatherup.com/MyGouge

jason12

ok Bryan just wanted to comment on your website, it may be the most comprehensive gouge site i've seen online...I also like how you incorporated a few other very important links in there as well (places to live, links to other site, certain types of gouge for a particulay instructor...etc) Awesome job....I recommend anyone interested in what to expect from API & the T-34 to visit that site!!!!

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Check out www.navygouge.com for help too! I know most of the guys that contributed the gouge and it's pretty solid!

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
I just wanted to say thanks to Bryan for his gouge page. Other than the weather stuff, (Which was just changed 3 months ago) its all great. As for NavyGouge.com some of the stuff is out of date as far as API goes. The instructors love to talk about the gouge pages and navygouge.com is the main one they make fun of, hell I have heard them list some that I have never heard of and how some gouge pages have more crap to study than the book does. Kind of doesnt make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.