• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API Class Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have 180HP and 5 gears of fun...though that doesn't count the two other 4WD gears...OK OK, you win.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wasn't part of it, but I'll say "no big deal". It's been resolved. This board is a good one, just so long as you sift through all the crap. Watch out for the high school kids.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Originally posted by Patmack18
I graduated from the biggest Aviation College in the country. I was a flight instructor there for the better part of three years as an UNDERGRAD. I'm 24, been flying for 10 years, have done everything from banner towing, flight instructing, charter work, flying cargo, yada yada. I've got time in everything from commercial jets and turbo props, to experimentals, to war birds. I've got time in the only Spirit Of St. Louis replica, a Ford Tri-Motor, B-17, and a few other cool things.
Ohh yeah...Yeah...Well, I graduated from a school whose library was rated number one for hook ups by Playboy – am I Mr. tough guy too?
You keep dropping the embry riddle line, but what does that have to do with combat aviation? That’s like me going to the NASCAR track talking about how I was number one at Truck Masters, the number one truck driving school in the U.S. of A. I’ve got over 15,000 hours in an 18 wheeler and driven everything from the dump truck to a greyhound bus. I’ve even driven big rigs on the left side of the road in England.
Hands down, you have the advantage in Fams, and probably RIs, but after that everyone is on an equal field.
This sounds like one of the Space Ghost episodes
http://bigfootgirl.homestead.com/files/misc/SpaceGhostBrakGuessWhat.mp3
Warlord, you deserved the tongue lashing for coming across ass a high school kid, but I still thought it was funny. Words of wisdom – keep your model building experience to yourself.

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
Yeah the model building thing was fully intended to spark some good comebacks... I would say more but as I said earlier I'm not going to post anything else on that subject.

moestud

I think everyone is losing focus as to the point of this forum, it is to ask questions and get answers, even questions that you think might be dumb.
Patmack: While your background in flying is impressive, you are an 0-1/O-2 w/ no fleet experience, so while you think Warlord may be asking idiotic questions, I guarantee you will be asking some once you hit the fleet and are given lots of collateral duties that don't involve flying. My point is, you are a little too harsh, and maybe a little too full of yourself. Not everyone has the benefit of having other family members in the military, so your before-the-navy knowledge was higher than those of us who knew nothing.

I just wish people would respond to questions without judgement. This forum is awesome, wish it was around when I joined, but there is no reason to make someone feel stupid for their responses.

Warlord: best of luck, but I would also keep the award winning model building to yourself
bouncy_125.gif

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Man, while I was out buying my new car... NOW... I've got 345HP and six gears of fun to go play with!

What's the new ride?

tlhInganHom

Originally posted by BigWorm

This sounds like one of the Space Ghost episodes
http://bigfootgirl.homestead.com/files/misc/SpaceGhostBrakGuessWhat.mp3
Yes, that's from space ghost (cartoon planet -- the origional CN space ghost series from the mid 90's.)

=/=Hal
http://www.halspages.com (source of mp3)

absolutVU

Warlord and Patmack--thanks for the entertaining me on my Friday night graveyard watch! I thought that posting was a joke as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.