• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API All over again for Panel Nav?!?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
saltpeter said:
The second best part is Airforce instructor pilots in training, with callsigns such as, ICEMAN.

Shutup, no way. Are you serious?

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
Fly Navy said:
Shutup, no way. Are you serious?

A while back when it was warmer, I actually caught some outside playing volleyball with that damn soundtrack playing. Maybe it was a mixed CD or something, for their sake, but it was priceless.....a bunch of USAF student instructor pilots trying to Cruise around.

Pathetic.

we_law

constant stream of thought.....can't understand what the hell you are saying......head hurts

yeah, you are right... i wouldn't expect you to understand... it does not apply to you.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
we_law said:
yeah, you are right... i wouldn't expect you to understand... it does not apply to you.

How could have you expected anyone to understand, it was gibberish a 3rd grader could have posted......are you a 3rd grader? ;)

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
Randolph was the greatest. You knew the schedule down to the minute (literally) six months in advance. Contract maintenance; the planes always worked and were ready on time; only once you are at VP-30 do you realize how great this is. Sunshine without all the humidity of P-cola. The riverwalk, reasonable prices on used pickups, lot's of shooting ranges, showpiece AFB, free food at the Oclub on Fridays.... tons of great stuff. Crud sucks though, stupid AF game. Randoph is not a filter, it's a pump. You would have to honestly try to fail out of that syllabus and with Cell having been gone for years, it is that much easier. Charts can take a long time to finish but you have plenty of time. I would love to live that six months over again.

Relax, you will have a great time and besides, you will be on your way to P-3's, hopefully.