• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone wanna switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

navy101

If the Navy allows it I was wondering If anyone who is a sna in the bdcp would like to swap ocs dates. Currently, my date is May 31st 03 and I am looking to switch for a later date, for personal reasons. So if you graduate this spring like me and don't want to wait til sept. or oct. to go drop me a line. Thanks

ghost_ttu

No joke, I believe lil miss tali will give her first born for that date..... navy, could you hold onto that and give tali preference to it please. She'll be pissed for months if you give it to someone else.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

ghost_ttu

they just moved her from 31 May to sometime in October. I'm sure she will be wanting that.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

navy101

She posted something on the may 31st link saying she was bumped. I would be more than happy to give her the origanal date and take the oct. date they gave her.

tali264

LOL.......thanks ghost!!!

Navy.......I was originally really mad about being switched, however I was enlightened by a nameless person that I could get my instrument license and it would be helpful. Give me a few days to talk to some people.

Beth

ghost_ttu

hehehehe that person is me me me me me me me me me me me me

navy101

Alright, let me contact my recruiter tommorrow, but if possible contact yours also because your recruiters are more on the ball then mine. Well see if we can make this happen.

tali264

I e-mailed you, not sure if you got it. I will talk to my recruiter tomorrow and see what happens.

Beth

navy101

Bad news Tali, I called my recruiter and he said he forgot to tell me but my date has also been moved to october 4. Sorry for getting your hopes up. Thanks though for wanting to switch.

solenita72

SWO Wife
He "forgot" to tell you?? Don't ya just LOVE recruiters?!? I wonder how long he would of forgotten for? A week or two before you thought you were going?

tali264

No problem. There were good and bad points to switching and staying. At least you get to go later though, I think it was more important for you!! See you in quite a few months
tongue_125.gif

I wonder why we all got put in the Oct. 4th class???

Status
Not open for further replies.