• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone using Froglube on their firearms?

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Hi guys,

I was visiting over at M4Carbine.net and came across a thread regarding a product called FrogLube. I was wondering if anyone here has ever used it or know anything about it or its founder.

FrogLube's website says:
FrogLube is a revolutionary bio-based gun cleaner, lubricant and preservative (CLP) product made from food-grade ingredients all obtained exclusively from US suppliers.

The website also says that the company was founded by Captain Larry Lasky USN (Ret.). http://www.froglube.com/about_us.htm

Thanks,

Tex

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I'm torn between trying Froglube on the one side and just dipping my bolt carrier in Mobil 1 on the other. Right now I'm using Slip EWL and 2000 and I'm pretty happy with that stuff. I especially like their cleaner/de-greaser. I've been meaning to try Froglube but just haven't gotten around to it. I run my AR's so wet FL might end up costing me a fortune.

CAMike

None
Contributor
OK. I'll try the "froglube". Keeping it the family is usually a good business practice. Well, except for Conrad Hilton. Doesn't matter- she hasn't spoke about lube and such in public recently.

FrogLube seems to be mostly marketed in Southern California. Next time I'm down there I'll buy a couple of ounces.