• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone lived here? (Countrywood)

Ace_Austin

pilot
I'm looking online, and the Countrywood at Blue Angel out the back gate at NASP seemed pretty nice. Anyone ever been here before or know of any horror stories about it? Thanks.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Pretty good place. One of my friends just moved out today... decent sized apartments, some come with washer/dryer... the ones that don't have the actual appliance have the hookups. They also have internet (and I think cable) included in the price of the rent. They also have a gym and pool, and provide once covered parking space per apartment.

I don't actually live there, but have a few friends that do. You might also want to check out Austin Wood (where I live) across the street. No internet provided and none of the apartments come with washers and dryers, but the rents a little cheaper.

Ace_Austin

pilot
The place coming avalible has a washer/dryer, and the net and cable are included in the rent. I pay water and juice. A decent deal I think. But looking for input from those who live down there and have rented in that neck of the woods before. Thanks for the intel.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
But looking for input from those who live down there and have rented in that neck of the woods before.

Like I said... I live right across the street. Looked at Countrywood when I got married, but for what I was looking for, Austin Wood had the better deal. That and even with paying all of my bills, it still comes out the same as if I'd rented at CountryWood... and I don't have to worry about some apartment manager controlling my internet access... Yes, Country Wood's included internet has issues...

Ace_Austin

pilot
Spotty internet! NOOOO! Thanks for the heads up on that one, nothing I hate more then playing a game online and getting hoofed.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Don't live there. I just moved out a few weeks back. I would not live there again if given the choice.

PM me if you want more info.