• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone get their NROTC board results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leimarfc

Im not shure about the Navy, but the Marine Early Board is over with. Wondering if anyone got any good news.

bedemonk

I'm still waiting....The staff at my unit seemed to be sure that the results would be in before Christmas, but...we'll see. Good luck to everyone.

BYPASS

How did you guys find out that Navy met today? Geez, are we tired of waiting or what?????? I'm assuming this is for the 4-yr. scholarship? Good luck to you bedemonk!

4thgen

If you dont make the first cut, dont lose heart. I missed the first Marine Board but I made the second and did not apply to the school that I selected on my Marine ROTC application. Thank God for my MOI because he got me into the school. Good Luck to all of you. NROTC is a blast! If you get a four year scholarship, do everything in your power to go to CORTRAMID WEST... it was the most fun I have ever had on my summer cruises.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
4thgen,

When did you go on CORTRAMID West? I was there in 2003...maybe we ran into eachother.

SN2ADM2001

We got our selections here in JAX. Everypne pretty ,uch got what they wanted. I will be an SNA, I graduate from JU in May 04.

ringerthrawn

I got my board results from my unit XO on new years eve (for SNA). Not a bad new years gift! Man, May can't come soon enough.

Midn. 1/c Gray (Univ. of South Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.