• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone feel like a project?

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Mods...any chance at a thread split here...

I was trying to talk about a T-28....and certain people <ahem, flathatter>, don't seem to want to...:icon_wink

I was trying to talk about a T-28....and certain people <ahem, flathatter>, don't seem to want to...:icon_wink

OK OK, I will be quiet now,

So how about them F-4's anyone seen one lately ??? :eek: :D

I'm kidding couldn't resist, will someone please give the man his own T-28 thread and I will leave him alone.:sleep_125 Props pssshhh whats the point.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor

Well, why don't "we" just reopen the Trojan thread you referenced (at first, I thought it was about *ahem* prophylactics) , paste your first post herein on it -- and move along with odes to Saufley, T-28s, Whiting, VT-2/3, VT-5, and Bloody Barin .... for those who are interested ... ??? :)

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
"Complete, but last flown 22 years ago."

Ahh, but the time to check and rebuild anything in that motor. Unless it was stored properly, 22 years of sitting would need a complete tear down.

Tell you what scoob, with your insurance check coming in, you put the down payment on the plane and I'll rebuild the motor for free :)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I'll tell you what guys, IBB don't be surprised when I show up at your door with a 30 litre, 1300 pound motor.:D

And A4's...I'll take you up on it...just hang on to that medical cause it may be a while. Someone's gotta show this soon enough P-3 nugget how to FCLP...if it ain't big Navy, it might as well be you!:)

Just got back from the O-Club and crawling all over the static display...gives me goosebumps...Imagine getting it rebuilt and climbing into that to go flying....all for the cost of a 5 year old SR-20...

219cr9.jpg

or this.....

T28C1966.jpg

Tough call....

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
Just went an bought a couple of Powerball tickets. Should know Thursday if I can buy the A-7. I can handle the engine, fuel system, hydraulics and most of the airframe stuff. Brother-in-law can do the avionics and electrical. Anybody know ejection seats?

Hey a guy can dream!