• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any of you guys seen this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ1

Can you guys please give me your opinion on this website? Is it worth paying $97 for his product?

Thanks,
MJ

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Read the threads. Do a search. This topic has been covered before, ad nausaeum. If you have any additional questions after reading what has already been posted, we'd be glad to help.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
But is the info legit? Is it worth paying $$$ for?

I don't think any of us have spent the $$$ to find out.

I have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the info though, he is a USMC Hornet pilot, and ipso facto, he's been through it and figured it out. He has just put it all together into what he thinks is a marketable package. If you have the coin, buy it. Just don't expect to be buying admission - the final result ultimately comes down to you & who/what you are.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor

Why not just stick around this website and get the same knowledge for free? In my know-nothing, wannabe opinion, it seems like the guy is a bit of a snake oil salesman.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Buy it and let us know. I'll donate $2.00 in aluminum cans; just stop by the house.

-ea6bflyr ;)

...and if you are not too busy spending your money, take a look at the threads listed above. You may find the answers you seek.

MJ1

Read the threads. Do a search. This topic has been covered before, ad nausaeum. If you have any additional questions after reading what has already been posted, we'd be glad to help.

I did a search on this site but I was not able to find anything. All I came across was one post from the moderator asking people to be civil in their discussions pertaining to that website. THAT WAS ALL!!

I also checked out both links from one of the respondents at the top of the thread. One of them did not even work because the mod erased the thread. If anybody can find something, please link to it.

MJ

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Don't sweat it. Check out his site. If you like it, great sign up.

If you don't, or if you feel that you could get the same advice here or at baseops.net for free, then do that then.

Ed seems like a good guy, and he's undoubtably qualified to give advice on this subject.

Will it work? Maybe, maybe not. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.