• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any new Meridian Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
nittany03 said:
.......The ...(Stratford Manor) .... seems decent as well

AMAZING !!! The Stratford Manor is still alive and kickin' after all these years, all those parties, and all those Naval Aviators and Studs passin' through .... it was the best place in town in 1970. Now --- what does that tell you about the progress experienced by Meridian in the past 35 years ????

At least the pool served as home base for the Black Widow ..... :)

PropertyID1028Image1944.JPG

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Dayum. Ok .... here's my problem. Had some fam stuff to deal with so I took leave (on leave now). Get back the 28th and have to detatch for Meridian on the 30th. Then the next afternoon I have to get on a plane for Boston for my cousins wedding and will be back evening of the 3rd. I'm doing a carrier move and the stuff won't get picked up untill the 8th of July so I got time with that. With all the drama going on I was hell bent on getting a place b 4 I got down there as I just feel nervous about getting down there with no place and then maybe not being able to find one.

Also, anyone who's posting that lives in these complexes .... could u maybe post pics of them or pm me and you could email em if it's not askin too much?

Peace,

-Spin

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Also, does anyone have anything concrete on the Woodlands. They look nice (from the pics) on the outside but no pics for inside).

Spin

SNA in Meridian
And, jeeze, now I'm REAL confused. I went on the site for The Woodlands, got them to send me some info ... and everthing that came back to me from them says Northwood Place Apartments. Are Woodlands and Northwood Place the same thing???

LSUMarine

Lay off me! I'm starving!
No, the Woodlands and Northwood Place are different, although they are right next to each other and managed/owned by the same company. The Woodlands are a few years newer than Northwood Place and thus more expensive. The Woodlands have two levels, while Northwoods have three levels. Be sure to check out/call the Mark apartments. I'm wishing I had seen them before I rented this place sight unseen.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you're worried about a place when you come down here, remember you can get up to 10 days in the Q for free while you straighten things out . . .

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Thanks for all the help everyone ... I finally got a place at the Woodlands (thanks LSUMarine for stopping me from making a BIG mistake with Northwood - heard another horror story about that place). Heading down on Thurs ... WOO HOO.

Peace,

-Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.