• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another nail in the coffin of Old-School Naval Avaition..

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
All I want to know is where can we wear the "Tactics is for homos" patch? I don't want to fucking HEAR anything about the word from homo, whoever is already typing a response!

You can wear it at home with along with your "I wish I was in community that no longer exists" patch.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So much for shit hot's I guess too...

Why? They weren't formally authorized before. Aren't now. Everyone wears 'em anyway. The NAVADMIN doesn't single them out to be banned.

Just wear your SH with a black t-shirt after October. :)

Kycntryboy

pilot
Why a black shirt? You'd think that with all this talk of seabag reduction they'd just make the NWU undershirt standard. Especially for the aircrew, just more crap to pack. What do I know, I don't even rate a bag yet.

Black should go well with every squadron's colors and there is no chance of white happening. This might explain why our skipper cut our choice of colors to just black a couple of months ago.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
Dude,

You just got your pipeline change, a little late for that!

All the gayness of the USAF, without the nice bases or ability to wear bags in town.

And they STILL are keeping AWGs dead.

Maybe it's time to get out..

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Can I ask if this means the days of the colored, squadron specific flightsuits are limited? Would the "green only in CONUS" apply to those?

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I heard next we'll have the the same size, color and shape of command patches and brown boots are going away to maintain uniformity with the rest of the Navy......I mean come on, the brown was authorized due to the dusty dirt airfields so..... :D

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
"." is internet speak for a moment of silence, usually used when someone has died.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
His whole profile is "." so he's done.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Black should go well with every squadron's colors and there is no chance of white happening. This might explain why our skipper cut our choice of colors to just black a couple of months ago.

Meh, not with mine, but whateves. As long as I can wear my bag out in town, it's great! Wait... Oh, we still can't wear our bags in town?

Well, shit.