• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ANG downsides

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Bleh so be it. Despite his status as a pilot, I still feel his wrong. hes NAvy he should be able to take down a dumby 16 year old right wing in a post or two.:tongue2_1

Dude, stfu. You think it's tongue in cheek. Everyone else think's it's assholedom.

The best you can hope for around here without actually being part of the show is "well tolerated."

And you are failing.

isshinwhat

None
Collect my pay check and blow it on roulette and bear?
He's waiting...
2a8g36a.jpg

Crowbar

None
Bleh so be it. Despite his status as a pilot, I still feel his wrong. hes NAvy he should be able to take down a dumby 16 year old right wing in a post or two.:tongue2_1

See this post. It's the friendly/short version of this post.

You have NOO right to assume my thoughts of anyone.

Not assuming. You posted your thoughts. Thoughts like these: "Haha get up play a steroid, government funded version of X-box for 10 hours in some country 2,000 miles away". Also, just for your edification, most AF UAVs operate from Nevada. The only countries 2000 miles away from Nevada are Mexico and Canada.

You don't even know what I have done with my life.

I know what you haven't done. And that's earn the right to talk down to or about anybody who has actually served their country without getting embarassed in the process.

Its probably my age.

Nope. It's your ignorance.

You have scolded for not respecting, however, you don't even respect yourself?

WTF are you talking about?

Apparently you have some to learn too.

WTF are you talking about?

I'm not looking to start a fight but if you have a problem feel free to respond.

Well thank you for your permission. Without it I would have had to bottle up my thoughts, maybe eventually leading to therapy.

I work problems out, so please, humor me.

You work problems out? Where? Not on this site. I checked your posting history and I can assure you that you haven't worked anything out here. The fact that you can't even look at my profile and read "US Marine" right at the top shows that you aren't that keen on doing research or really figuring anything out for yourself. Myth. Busted.

Well, that was fun. I've tried this whole "nice" thing lately but some people just don't know that they don't know everything. You are one of these people. But maybe, just maybe, you are right and I'm wrong. Please, go to any recruiter and tell them that you want to fly and not some stupid RC plane. Take a printout of this thread and show him how you "p0wned" everybody. I'm sure they can take care of you. Let us know what you find out!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Book is actually in a sad state. The binding has ripped. Actually great book. Only one I have ever voluntarily read. I bet half the questions on planes you guys ask the aviators about is in there. And no I ask for respect as a person not because I read a book when I was 5. Hell, maybe that does deserve some respect. It's a long ass book.

Are you fucking kidding me?! GTFO.

Fact: You're a dumbass at best, and a troll at worst. That's about all the respect I can manage for you.

KBayDog

Thank you, everyone, for giving me the wonderful gift of this thread on what would have been a routine Thursday morning.

Today is going to be a great day.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
Want2flyNow-

These guys have given you good advice and will treat you like a grown up if you act that way. Getting in a pissing match on a forum full of Navy and Marine Officers is not something you can win or come out smelling like a rose.

If you want to continue to get good no bullshit advice here (best resource on the internet IMO) then I HIGHLY suggest you suck up your pride and either stop posting in this thread or better yet apologize. If not your stay here on this forum might be over... Think about it before you make your next post.

ltedge46

Lost in the machine
None
Won't even waste my time replying to "want2flynow", but to the OP, I can assure you that the UAV's are making an enormous contribution to the effort. I just finished 2 weeks of duty on a watch floor watching the UAV feeds live and it was incredible. I'm certain they're flying more hours, dropping more ordnance and sending more footage than any manned platform.

Also spent 9 months with an Army battalion last year as an IA and they didn't conduct any combat missions without overhead support, 95% of which was UAV.

Right now, if you want to make a difference, UAV's are a pretty good way to do it.

Marco

Wow, with this kind of asshattery going on, maybe you should look at active duty for a few years to straighten you out a bit before you join our ranks in the Guard. We don't need clowns like you polluting our ranks thankssomuch. Go active, see the big picture, gain a sense of purpose, and quit knocking on dudes hacking the mission. Kids these days.....sheesh........

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Okay, for fuck's sake, why are we still wasting our time on this? Wannabe kid comes on the board, talks shit about stuff he knows nothing about...not like this has never happened on AW before.

Let's close this piece, give the little shaver a time-out and move on, shall we?

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
Whoah...You probably are old enough to be my father, so therefore I wouldn't expect your personality to mesh with the one of a teenager.

That's the only thing you are right about - I am old enough to be your father. But if I was, we wouldn't have to be indulging your little temper tantrum on this forum.

I get along just fine w/ teenagers...it's d-bags I can't stand, regardless of their age, or any other demographic, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.