• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Andrews AFB air show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

In know that forum members are spread out from Slovenia to Corpus Christie, but is anyone going to the Andrews AFB show this 20'th and 21'st? The dance card is full of just about everything and everybody you can name, everything but the Raptor and Osprey, (dammnit!)

D

Phoenix

Not me.
I would give 500$ just for the plane ticket. Maybe when I go to college .

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Dave Shutter

Sorry to hear that Q, since your that into Air show's what you might want to do now since it's a ways off is to start planning for the Oceana air show in September(called the neptune holiday or something.) That show is HUGE! I was planning to go last year and make a twenty hour sortie out of it, sleeping in my car before and after the show, it's a six hour drive for me. But I switched jobs that month and couldn't afford to take the weekend off so I know how you feel. Anyway, start monitoring the Oceana website for info.

The good thing about the Oceana show is that you see the F-14 demonstration team, they do aerobtics displays and then they blow sh*t up. See 'em fly while you still can!!!

Fly Navy!

D

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Just out of curiosity, is anyone going to the OshKosh Fly-in/Airventure 2000? I know this is a "Navy" forum, but if you want to see any airplane in the world, chances are it's here...

Status
Not open for further replies.