• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

And the verdict is in.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsavy10

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Are they just sending you home until a slot opens up , or are you now out of the Navy?

rhollin1

No way! I would not let that happen. I would say, "look Fu**ers, you just spent the last x amount of weeks getting my assed kicked an YOU ARE going to give me another designation!!

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

Goliath112

yeah rhollin that's what paul has been doing. But. believe me if they say we're not giving you a slot them there isn't much he can do anymore.

man the wait is killing me

squidly

lol...x weeks...try the last 5 1/2 months. I have tried everything I know of to be able to stay in the Navy. There are just no open slots anywhere (and don't even get me started on the doctors there) and even at that there are tons of people applying to get in because they can't hold down a civilian job. The most fu%&ed up part is that after 4 years those people will be running to get the hell out of the Navy. I sacrificed going to school in place of going enlisted in the Navy and I'll be damned if I let them take that away from me. Hell, since I've been at OCS, I lost the dream job of a lifetime, my dog died, my wife left me and I'm not going to have a job when it's over with. Considering that Pap, I ain't got a damn thing to lose so I might just walk up and tell them that...lol

kent1644

I think after all that you have gone through the First thing you need to do is get a handle of Jack go to a bar and take home a couple of prostitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.