• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

American Fighter Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeman02

Has anyone seen the show on CBS called American Fighter Pilot? Well if you have, I was wondering if that was really how they train pilots because the training seemed very different than I have read. I was just wondering if the show had its own training technics or if it was real?

ghost_ttu

I know they cancelled that show, I did hear rumor back when they cancelled it that they were going to show the rest of the shows they recorded. I checked the CBS website and didn't see anything about any of this. I'm curious what brought this question up? Did you recently see the show?

Mikeman02

no, I haven't seen any shows lately, but I was just wondering. I heard a rumor about them cancelling it because they didn't want the people in the show to be giving so much imformation about them selves to the public since they are in the military and the imformation could be used against them if something went wrong. Thats what the Pittsburgh Post Gazzette said. I dont think it will be comeing back, but if it doese I will post it! Thanks for the reply.

ghost_ttu

Pretty sure the military screened the show before it was broadcast, don't let anything fool you that was due completely to ratings. No money made, yank it....

Status
Not open for further replies.