• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Board - Feb 22, 2016

AMDO2B

Take this info for what's it worth... I talked to my CMC today and asked him to pull up his Triad access on BOL to check the status of ongoing boards. He had multiple other boards with applicant status up for viewing but none so far for this AMDO board. So I don't know how accurate this is, but I do hope the board convened on time. I am gonna reach out tomorrow to a 1520 I know on base to see if can get some info on the board convening. I am stationed on Pax River where NAVAIR and the AMDO OCM CDR Edge are both located.
It would be nice to at least know the exact quotas....

Coolace27

Last year, they posted the selectees almost moth later after the board...
I think that was amdo.org that posted that. According to that site, the board convened 2/24/2015 and the site posted the selectees 3/18/2015. I'd like to think the selectees found out prior to that. I could be wrong though.

Frank81

I think that was amdo.org that posted that. According to that site, the board convened 2/24/2015 and the site posted the selectees 3/18/2015. I'd like to think the selectees found out prior to that. I could be wrong though.

I heard from prior OCS selects at my command for NFO and INTEL that they both received congratulatory email confirmations. Also the results from last year were posted at usnavyocs.com. Here is the link
http://www.usnavyocs.com/portal/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13334

Aspiring NFO

Last year the board results were advertised on BOL on the 27th. I have command view access on BOL. I have faith that no one will be waiting a month for these results. If the board did in fact happen on Monday we should know very soon .

actionjackson

I spoke with someone from NRC this morning and he said "the board did convene as scheduled. They were processing the results as we spoke." He also said that a lot of people made it. I asked was it more than the rumored quotas of 12 to 14... He laughed and then said it was a lot. I continued to check BOL every hour on the hour and finally it was updated today at 1615 with a "Y" under the status block. I am just waiting until tomorrow to hear the official word.