• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO a dead topic?

King

Hello, I am an active duty Navy Petty Officer looking for any info I can on the AMDO active and reserve programs. I see there isn't much new time stamped info. How many others out there are applying? I have LOR's from 3 former CO's captains, and one LOR and interview from an O-8. I also have two AMDO interviews O-4 and O-5 with perfect 10's. However my first time taking the OAR I only cut a 42. I have an A&P license and a BA in Admin Leadership from the University of Oklahoma (3.9 GPA) could anyone give any input of the current status of the AMDO community and my competition?

navyhaz

What's up @King. What info are you looking for? There is an open discussion going on under the Navy OCS link.

The interviews, I spoke with CDR Haas (AMDO community manager) and he said the higher the rank the better. Aircraft maintenance (QA, NAMP Program manager, etc) experience is also preferred. If history repeats itself, the goal will be on the low side. 8 - 11 is what I have been hearing. Good luck!!