• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Am I too fat right now for pilot?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Alright. Here you go.

Is that you at a Fast and Furious rice burner convention??? BTW....I was probably fatter than you when I went to OCS....here's my pic that's in my service jacket.

Attachments

• officerfatkidif5.jpg
    officerfatkidif5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 56

Tom

pilot
Contributor
If you truly want to lose weight for OCS stopping drinking soft drinks, alcohol, eating sugar and exercise. It'll suck, but it'll do the trick if you have a little while to get in shape. Showing up to OCS in fighting weight definitely makes things easier.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Alright. Here you go.

I'm 6'1, 235 your fine... just be in great shape.

Although the first thing I would do it take off that f'n pink shirt, would give a neg rep point ... but I'm gonna let it slide.. this time :D.

Edgy

Thank you for the advice. I do not drink soda normally and I stopped drinking the other beverages you mentioned. Never heard of the sugar thing though. As for the other comments: the picture was from HIN in Chicago (fun time) and the shirt isn't pink Kycntryboy. Thank you anyway for not giving me negative rep points:D.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is that you at a Fast and Furious rice burner convention??? BTW....I was probably fatter than you when I went to OCS....here's my pic that's in my service jacket.

Nice. Looks like you could use a mansiere.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I'll be right back...I have to return some video tapes.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
MMk. Bogey needs clean boxers. There needs to be some way to put NSFW on threads with such content! People will think I'm an unprofessional SDO! Oh wait....no one's here....