• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Am I too fat right now for pilot?

UMichfly

pilot
None
...You guys just want to see the hotties dont you.

Absolutely. Feel free to photoshop yourself out of the picture and/or cover yourself up with another hottie :D. Paging our resident strip club lawyer.

Brett1

Banned
Haha. I had a burger like that. You guys just want to see the hotties dont you.

Well, everytime I post hotties the thread gets deleted. I am starting to wonder about some of these guys!

Here , just to be safe......

Attachments

• 00  femalesmoker9dj.jpg
    00 femalesmoker9dj.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 75

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Well, everytime I post hotties the thread gets deleted. I am starting to wonder about some of these guys!......
REALLY??? Zat so??? When you post "hotties" you say ... ???

Here's an example of a "hottie" that you posted a while back and got busted for it -- and in the interest of decency, I'll crop out the "message" you had attached.

suckyodn3.jpg

You seem to have a short memory, Bruddah. And remember who went to bat for you ..... so please .... give me (and all of us) a break. :)

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
I was 6'5 and 243 when I reported and I got a pink sheet and my first good ass chewing for being a waste of taxpayer dollars.

If you are above 235 when you report to NASC, and you don't lose that weight before anthros, you will recieve a pink sheet. No questions asked.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ahh...my thread is ruined.

Yathink?

Just so you know, you never (or anyone else) never "own" a thread...you merely throw out the first post. Where it goes from there is out of your control so just sit back and enjoy the ride ;)

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was 6'5 and 243 when I reported and I got a pink sheet and my first good ass chewing for being a waste of taxpayer dollars.

If you are above 235 when you report to NASC, and you don't lose that weight before anthros, you will recieve a pink sheet. No questions asked.

So you weighed in at API and got a pink sheet for being out of standards for the PRT, or what exactly was the pink sheet for? (if you don't mind me asking).

Brett1

Banned
REALLY??? Zat so??? When you post "hotties" you say ... ???

Here's an example of a "hottie" that you posted a while back and got busted for it -- and in the interest of decency, I'll crop out the "message" you had attached.

suckyodn3.jpg

You seem to have a short memory, Bruddah. And remember who went to bat for you ..... so please .... give me (and all of us) a break. :)

Listen, I have acknowledged that "below in headwork" post and never disputed that call... Never. I think that we are on the same page A4's, no selective memory here. I would like to post the example of what I posted the other day just to put it back in context! And by the way, I am not complaining... I like this place.