• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Am I seeing things here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmc9280

Here is a link from the OCS website. I was hunting around looking at pics of the OCC class this summer. This picture, if it comes up shows drill practice. If you look in the front row, the second or third person down- 1 guy is wearing black tennis shoes! Why?

http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/Summer03/C_183%20DrillPrac/OCS2003_0710AA.JPG

Kevin

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Anyone put on light duty at OCS wears go fasters regardless of why they are on light duty.
Heat Casualty this morning? Good to go, put on go fasters!
Dislocated Arm? put on go fasters!

Usually those put on light duty have to sit in the background on their campstool looking and feeling like idiots during events like PT and Drill. Apparently for the training involved in the photograph you saw the sergeant instructors decided that it was too important (and the injury too insignificant) that the candidate practice drill, even on light duty.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
When I went through, we had Candidates that had terrible blister problems and they were ordered to wear go-fasters for a couple of days, and other than that, they did everything the same with the rest of the Plt.

Beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.