• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alternate for 184

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

Man reaper you are close, I am out of the New Brunswick office. Repaer did you get in? How about you perchul

matthewbohman

I haven't heard yet either and was also up all last night worrying about it. I called my OSO today though and they said they haven't received anything official or unofficial. I guess they just haven't persued the unofficial list and aren't going to say anything until the official results are given to them. Kind of bad timing for me though, seeing as my lease runs out in ten days, my internship is over in a month and I need to know what I'm doing right now. I applied through the Cincinnati/Covington office that takes care of the Cincy, Louisville and Lexington area.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Hey GTodd,

Reaper and I are in the same area (same OSO as well). We PFT together sometimes ... if you're interested maybe we could all get up and run together. There are a lot of great trails in our neck of the woods. Are you in New Brunswick or further north?

Peace,

-Spin

reapergm

No GTodd, no word on my end or spins I presume. This wait is LONGGGGG! Days seem even slower reading posts of all you guys who are getting word. Maybe today we will!

Franny

My Oso said by Monday... it keeps getting pushed back though... so try to enjoy the weekend everyone!

GTodd

So how was your guys pft? Fun huh, just think in less than 2 months we will be doing it for real. My oso said nothing is official because the General has not sighned off which is probably why you guys have not heard. Good luck, we will all be there soon.

reapergm

Time and patience. The stress is pretty much gone. Not really worried anymore.. just anxious to start planning what I will be doing in a few weeks. I hope the General signs off early this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.