• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alternate for 184

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

Well I finally heard the results. I am an alternate for 184. Anyone else out there a alternate? Or were you ever and got selected?

perchul

I got a call today from my OSO asking if I get accepted whether am I flying or driving...but no news

GTodd

perchul, dude do not sweat I know you got in, in 2 months we will all be laughing at this and enjoying or road to our dreams.

matthewbohman

I applied for OCS 184 and haven't heard anything. How are you guys finding out your results? I am currently working as an engineering intern and hoping to god I got in so I can get up off my ass here in this freakin' cubicle!

jennifer

I here you matthewbohman! I am sitting in a cube myself and despise it!
GTodd I am glad you finally heard your results! :0) people get hurt so I probably will see you!

GTodd

Well Jen is form the west coast and I am from the east coast and we both have heard, my OSO said they had to wait till the packages came back with the orders so your should be there soon seeing how east-west have heard. Good Luck

reapergm

Shoot, ur from the east? Where abouts GTodd? What do you do now? Youre going to go down Oct 5? Congrats man...

jaybe76

The results are have been available since last Tuesday. Whether you have heard your position depends on how your OSO operates. They might not get the word until the MCRC General approves it. They may chose to not tell you until it is offical word. They may know and you are non-select or an alternate, so they are not real eager to give you the news.

perchul

I'm far from an optimistic person but my one contention with jaybe's post is that I would think the OSOs would tell the non-selects first once they decided to release the info so the applicant can get to work sooner or start carrying on with pursuing an alternate career sooner. I have no doubt that OSO's don't revel in telling non-selects the bad news but I also know they have a backbone and are going to do what needs to be done in timely manner.

GTodd

yeah I am from North NJ waiting to go down to Sunny VA (Hopefully in Oct.)I need someone to drop out. So it is still a little sketchy.
Right now I work at a restaurant, I went to school to be a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.