• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alaska Airlines 737 MAX 9 Decompression

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I found this a good resource to nerd out about why there’s a door-shaped hole there.

I'd say I watched a lot of this guy's videos when I was in initial training, but I would be lying, because his voice consistently put me to sleep. Really good resource though, and it is great how he puts an image to a diagram (things like "this is what the engine driven hyd pumps look like and where they actually live", etc)

Random8145

LINK - Boeing requesting an exemption to safety standard because the engine could blow, pilots told not to do X to prevent such, check for loose bolt in the rudder control system...like WTF? Also do they not realize the PR? And now a plug in the plane blows out😲😲😬🫡

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
It was good to see no Costanza or Airplane! style freakouts, on this and the recent JAL mishap.

crash-position-airplane.gif

IRfly

None
8bll5s.jpg

Sonog

pilot
Airline pilots, what's the EP for a rapid decompression? How fast are you descending when that happens?