• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airline aircrew wearing military wings

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Nah, but I've had alot of Crown.

How bout sorta, kinda but not always..

Easier to understand:
50% wear a black North face parka with no wings.
49% wear leather jacket with a leather name tag and wings.
About 50 crew members wear the dress jacket (like the real airline pilots wear) with wings

No wings on shirts, military wings are mostly miniature and worn on lapels, ties, etc.

I prefer Bourbon!

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor

Easier to understand:
About 50 crew members wear the dress jacket (like the real airline pilots wear) with wings

No wings on shirts, military wings are mostly miniature and worn on lapels, ties, etc.

I prefer Bourbon!

Got it. I don't have any scotch left, so the one liter bottle of crown in my pantry is going to have to do. Can't wait to have on-wings so I don't run into this situation again...

jollygreen07

pilot
Contributor
Be careful what you wish for. :D

Yeah, I know... A bottle of $60 scotch is not worth all of the near-death experiences. At least I can do flips and shit in the T-6... The most exciting thing I've done in the E-6 is taken a shit whilst in orbit.

jollygreen07

pilot
Contributor
Depending on how quickly the on-wings pick up what you put down, you can damn-near do them in the -57, too!

You're not going to get much sympathy from the rotor-trash crowd.

Not looking for sympathy. Choose your "rate" choose your fate I guess.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Yeah, I know... A bottle of $60 scotch is not worth all of the near-death experiences. At least I can do flips and shit in the T-6... The most exciting thing I've done in the E-6 is taken a shit whilst in orbit.
Why settle for the cheap stuff?! If it ain't at least 23 years old it's not smooth enough.

TXSooner07

None
You know the forum is pretty great when the thread turns into a conversation about booze right around that time on a Friday afternoon/evening. :)

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Nah, but I've had alot of Crown.
Me too...no, make that "me two". Ah, crud, make that "Me twice"...

Easier to understand:

I prefer Bourbon!
Why settle for the cheap stuff?! If it ain't at least 23 years old it's not smooth enough.
I've got no dog in this fight so I'll just sit here and sip my Wild Turkey 101.