• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aircrew in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

I ship out in july to be a rescue swimmer, and after boot camp I go to aircrew candidate school. My problem is I can't get any definate answers as to what the in-test is for Aircrew school is. Has anyone gone through this program that can tell me what I have to do for the in test? And do I take the test in boot camp? One of my recruiters said it was like the BUD/s screening test, but I can't get the same answer twice from anyone. THanks in advance for any help.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
Luck, I was in P'cola a couple of weeks ago and we sat in on a couple of the aircrew classes. I know that you guys swim and PT almost everyday but I am not sure when you test exactly. I would be careful comparing it to BUDS. I don't think it is nearly that stringent. Good luck.

Luck

Thanks ET-Mike. I didn't mean to compare the training it self to BUD/s. I think my recruiter just meant that the in-test I had to pass before reporting was simular. eg- 500 yard swim, 10 minute rest, pushups for two minutes, two minute rest, situps for two minutes, two minute rest, 8 pull ups, 10 minute rest, and 1.5 mile run.

Status
Not open for further replies.