• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aircraft Experiences

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Through my own experiences on this site, I have noticed that there are many differences and similarities between the various aircraft communities. I have searched and found many of them, but I would like is a description of what it is like in the various communities, both Navy and Marine Corps, in the fleet. What is it like to fly the aircraft? What are the institutional mentalities like? etc. I would like those who respond to please refrain from the smack talk, please.
I have searched but have been able to come up with very little. It seems that anything close to this is only community bashing another. Thank you for your time and effort.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I will draft you a prodigious piece as soon as I'm sober tomorrow. ;)

Brett

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are you writing a paper on this or something?

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
No, just my curiosity. I know I'm an extremely far distance away from ever selecting, but I'm sure those who are currently in the process or are close to selection, might want to know what the different communities are like.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm pretty sure we had a thread on communities and personalities a few months back. See if a search will pull it up.

r/
G

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
I know I'm an extremely far distance away from ever selecting,

You're an extremely far distance from being ACCEPTED. If you have pointed, specific questions, ask away. Otherwise, refine your search function skills. I'll dig around for the old threads this weekend, now I need a nap.