• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

There will be an air show at NAS Willowgrove in Willowgrove Pa. on Sept12-14.
captain_125.gif

GTodd

I am not sure but it takes me almost 2 hrs and I am just out side PA. Reaper didnt you have to go there for your flight physical? I thought everybody in this area went there.

Daedalus

I might be going to the show, depending where in BC I think it would take about 1.5 - 2 hrs from Giants Stadium

reapergm

Im stuck workin, unless its during the early hours of the day. But GTodd, I talked to spin yesterday, I live right near him. Let me know the next time you guys pt or have events. I def want in!

GTodd

NO problem reaper, the air show is fri,sat and sun. My oso is going to get me more info on time and what not this week. I just want to talk to some of the drivers.

GTodd

HUGE!!! Either the Blue angels or the Thunder birds will be there, thats the gouge anyway.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
is there (ever) an airshow in maryland? i've never heard of it! i don't want to drive all the way down to the oceana nas to see it either.

Daedalus

There was an airshow in Frederick a few weeks ago, mostly WWII planes, but a nice demo by a F 18, also there is the Andrews show which is big, but always rains out.

Status
Not open for further replies.