• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air France CRJ looses its Tailfeather vs a Thai B747

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I actually flew Montreal-Atlanta on a CRJ, which was around 3 hrs. Frickin ASA/Delta, still don't know who dreamed that one up.

Montreal to Atlanta? An international flight? Down the damn eastern seaboard? BAD HEADWORK ON DELTA. That must have sucked man... I HATE the CRJ seats. It's the worst when you get a fat a$$ next to you too.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's the worst when you get a fat a$$ next to you too.

Well that kind of obviates the term "Regional . . ." Is it just the Canadair Jet now?

Oh, and rule #1 of airline flying. 99.9 percent of the time, if there is a hot chick on the flight, she will never be seated next to you. 0.1 percent of the time, she will, but will completely ignore you anyway.

macattack

Montreal to Atlanta? An international flight? Down the damn eastern seaboard? BAD HEADWORK ON DELTA. That must have sucked man... I HATE the CRJ seats. It's the worst when you get a fat a$$ next to you too.

Well actually was with an organization I'm with, coming back from a conference. So I was actually standing much of the time talking to friends. But yeah, would've really sucked otherwise.