• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air France CRJ looses its Tailfeather vs a Thai B747

East

东部
Contributor
This incident happened at MAD International. :eek:

Attachments

• Tailfeather 001.jpg
    Tailfeather 001.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Tailfeather 002.jpg
    Tailfeather 002.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 207

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
certainly not grumman construction.... :(

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Brazilian *******s, lets show them to design a jet around a turbo prop airframe.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I prefer the ERJ over the CRJ... because you can luckout and get seat A which is a single column.... ahhh no one to sit next to you.

I HATE HATE HATE CRJs. SO small, so cramped.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Don't forget about the huge clunk when the gear drops. It sounds like the damn thing is coming apart! Of course the CRJ is pretty spacious and quiet compared to a 1900 or a Saab 340.

Saab 340s sound like a rattling deathtrap. But I've had more than one fun ride in one.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't forget about the huge clunk when the gear drops. It sounds like the damn thing is coming apart!
I have yet to fly on a CRJ when that doesn't totally startle me . . .
Of course the CRJ is pretty spacious and quiet compared to a 1900 or a Saab 340.
Except when they leave the GTS (or equivalent) running as you board, just to shatter your eardrums. Ground power anyone?

Oh, and Beech 1900 == 2 T-34s welded to a cigar tube . . .

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Just wait till you spend 3.5 hours on an RJ, with the heat turned up, in the last row with no seat recline. Ya I had some choice words for that crew (about their lack of ECS SA).

WTF were you doing for 3.5 hours on an RJ is what I want to know.