• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
No one beats Napoleon Dynamite. NO ONE.
I learn soooooo much (?) from observing you boys and your quaint habits and your
disgusting, perverted, under-the-counter culture ... .
I consider participation on this forum to be a opportunity for rebirth and a whole
new awakening for this old, burned-out, hate-filled crumudgeon.​
Napoleon Dynamite (???)
napoleon_dynamite.jpg

Napoleon quote: "Brown suit? Check. Wood Paneling?
Check. Oh yeah, it's on baby. It's on."

updatba.gif
ROGER-NAPOLEON BALL !?!?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
I learn soooooo much (?) from observing you boys and your quaint habits and your
disgusting, perverted, under-the-counter culture ... .
I consider participation on this forum to be a opportunity for rebirth and a whole
new awakening for this old, burned-out, hate-filled crumudgeon.​
Napoleon Dynamite (???)
napoleon_dynamite.jpg

Napoleon quote: "Brown suit? Check. Wood Paneling?
Check. Oh yeah, it's on baby. It's on."

updatba.gif
ROGER-NAPOLEON BALL !?!?

Napoleon Dynamite is a different kind of movie. There is absolutely no offensive language, violence, or sex in the movie. It's remarkable. It's also FLIPPIN INCREDIBLE.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Broadsword2004 said:
You guys sure seem to hate Air Force folk.
Trust me, they're worthy of hatred. They might even be worse than Marines. ;)

Brett

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I didn't used to look down on the ChairForce..... And then I saw them doing YOGA for their weekly PT. Thats when I came to the realization that they are as militaristic as Martha Stewart's knitting club.

If push comes to shove, I don't ever want to be on the ground with a bunch of overweight geeks proficient in YOGA facing an enemy. Think about it.

Godspeed said:
I didn't used to look down on the ChairForce..... And then I saw them doing YOGA for their weekly PT. Thats when I came to the realization that they are as militaristic as Martha Stewart's knitting club.

If push comes to shove, I don't ever want to be on the ground with a bunch of overweight geeks proficient in YOGA facing an enemy. Think about it.

Well, thank God our det isn't gay, more pilot slots for us! Anyway, yoga is a great elective class. You get credit hours for relaxing in a room with 50 girls, 90% of which are pretty cute and athletic, while they stretch (provocatively), and what else can i say? It's a great experience. The only bad part is you have to do the yoga too, but the benefits far outweigh the consequences.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Perhaps you are misunderstanding me. Your batallion, or squadron, or whatever the hell you call it, DID YOGA for THEIR PT. These aren't a few air force guys that decided they wanted to take a yoga class, this was a group of 95% males, doing YOGA as their PT. HUUUUGE DIFFERENCE MAN. HUUUUGE DIFFERENCE.

You wanna see some fine looking women? Go running along with women's track. View's just as good, and you get some motivation to run a little faster to keep that sight in view.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
KBay, It's almost scary how quickly you posted that with the link to that story....have some interest in it? ;)

KBayDog

fc2spyguy said:
KBay, It's almost scary how quickly you posted that with the link to that story....have some interest in it? ;)

The fact that I am a long-suffering New York Jets fan has necessitated that I look to the storied Zimbabwean track and field community for true greatness.

Broadsword2004

Well, real yoga is actually pretty difficult and can build up some fantastic physical strength, because it uses a lot of gymnastic holds and such and develops great flexibility. It is the silly yuppie yoga one shouldn't be bothered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.