• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aggressive Maneuvering Helo UAV

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot

The system uses 20 cameras to determine how to maneuver so it's not self-contained yet, but the tech is there. Combine these with a herd of Big Dogs and SkyNet is just a few years away.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
We are so fooked when NMCI becomes self aware.

I bet that would be fun to have to screw with my dogs, though.

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
The question is what's going to kill us first, Skynet (NMCI) or the Zombies?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Neither- they'll cancel each other out. The zombies will start their conquest by logging in to NMCI only to find dozens of emails telling them their mailboxes are over their size limit and the machine will reboot in 30 minutes...

Ace_Austin

pilot
Screw the Lapua. I'd be scared of a swarm of those things comming down off a wall with some sorta super sharp rotor blades and just cutting clean through you.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Then there's the Air Force that launched the UAV last week that went 3500 mph for 200 seconds...there's some wicked stuff on the horizon!

yak52driver

Contributor
That reminded me a lot of a hummingbird the way it moved, pretty amazing technology.

My vote is the zombies will get us first...

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
That reminded me a lot of a hummingbird the way it moved, pretty amazing technology.

My vote is the zombies will get us first...

I agree. Which is why I am doing everything I can to further my education and general preparedness for when "Z" day comes.

Who wants to join?

www.zombiehunters.org

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Okay I saw it and my head just exploded due to how awesome that was. Wow. Unbelievable.

Then I just realized there was a second video and all I have to say is ....................

I'm speechless.