• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AEDO Point of Contact

pilot_throwaway

Naval Aviator
pilot
I am looking into options for transferring from 1310 to AEDO (or just EDO potentially). I have not yet contacted the AEDO community manager, but was hoping to find a contact that I could ask simple questions as the Navy HR page has limited information about billet availability in certain locations (for context, I have EFMP family members that require a certain location for now).

Thank you!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I am looking into options for transferring from 1310 to AEDO (or just EDO potentially). I have not yet contacted the AEDO community manager, but was hoping to find a contact that I could ask simple questions as the Navy HR page has limited information about billet availability in certain locations (for context, I have EFMP family members that require a certain location for now).

Thank you!
Let me know if you have questions about the EDO (Non-aviation types) community

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
PM me (goes for anyone interested in AEDO in the future).

The community manager is definitely the best to answer questions, but I'm happy to answer what I know and give caveats where applicable. I'm a post-DH convert to AEDO.

WhiskeySierra6

pilot
PM me (goes for anyone interested in AEDO in the future).

The community manager is definitely the best to answer questions, but I'm happy to answer what I know and give caveats where applicable. I'm a post-DH convert to AEDO.
Same goes for me. Post-DH AEDO redes if anyone has any questions that IKE can't field.