• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Adding to the Package

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
I received a letter yesterday saying the college I'm currently at has added me to the Presidents Honor Roll, should I fax this letter to be added to my package? I figured one of you current STA-21 OC's could answer this.

jdbryan

There is a section on the package where you can add educational awards etc right??

Thats where i added mine. I wasnt sure if i should do one block for each semester, or put all the semesters combined in one block

cgoetz

You know I got a presidential award when I was in grammer school and I was on the honor roll for a little while in HS but It was so long ago and I don't know if I should put in my packet. It wouldn't hurt I guess if
I did.

SkywardET

Contrarian
The additional document deadline was 31JUL08, so I don't think you'll be able to add it to your current package.

cgoetz

Well I'm still in the process of putting my package and I'm not planning right away. I'm taking astb next Thursday.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
I received a letter yesterday saying the college I'm currently at has added me to the Presidents Honor Roll, should I fax this letter to be added to my package? I figured one of you current STA-21 OC's could answer this.
If you haven't missed the deadline, yes. I think the STA-21 board especially wants to see achievements made while in the Navy (even if they're not specifically Navy-related.) I was 1st in both of my 'A' school classes (distinguished mil. grad.), I included those certificates.

TopShot

BDCP SNA
Jesus! I will never again blindly click on links. A dick with a piercing is the last thing you want to show up while you're in the school library. Thanks guys for the strange looks...:icon_rage

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
Yah, I always take a peek at the bottom left of the IE window (the status bar) before clicking on links...