• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

craftingraptor

Dreaming about the P-8A
pilot
Newly winged aviator from corpus. Could I get a set of profile wings? And is PNA short for "professional naval aviator"? If so, I'd like a join for that too. Thanks.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
There's been a lot guys asking for wings on a Thursday evening or Friday morning (EST/EDT). Maybe it's just coincidence, but if you're soft-patched, you're not winged yet. Please ask after your actual winging. It might seem trivial, but you can thank the various iterations of posers that have come through here.

Also, just a reminder, you don't have to be winged to have access to PNA. You just have to be API complete.

Could I have access to the p-3 forum if I don't already. Thanks.

I got 'ya in there already. As long as guys post what community they've winged from (HTs, VT props, etc), I also add the extra sub-forums to their profiles (helo, jet, VP, etc).

Grimace

Retired E-2C NFO
None
E-2 NFO here, new to the site. Can I get some NFO wings when you fellas have a minute? Thanks! Vr, Grimace

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I think I got everyone and updated their permissions. Let me know if I missed one.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Maybe that's a hint.

Actually, looking at your profile, that explains why you post stuff/can't find things in search that others have already seen. Fixed.

ProwlerPilot

pilot
Gatordev,

I've had an account on here for over 5 years, but have been inactive recently. When I logged in today my name changed from ProwlerPilot to Glenn. Also, I lost my wings somehow. Is it possible to change me back to ProwlerPilot and give me some pilot wings? I winged in 2002, served 6 years in Prowlers, finished as CAG 17 paddles, and am now out flying a desk in the reserves. Thanks.