• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Good grief, you were missing two whole sub-forums...

Updated!

(but it will be a little while until you see your actual virtual wings)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Winged today, headed to HSC-3 then HSC-25! Request wings and private forum please!
Congrats on your winging today!

Your avatar name always brings to mind an old WWII Submarine in my SUBRON, long long ago, in a homeport far away........

USS Croaker (SSK-246)
B-USS CROAKER (SSK-246).jpg
BzB

Last edited:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thread BUMP. We have approved a lot of new registrations this week. I think I have caught the majority of them that needed wings added to the profile, but I probably missed a few. Post your request to have Wings added here. I will be doing maintenance on the website today, so should have ample time to get to it (I don't have to watch the Gators lose again) :(

John

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
N
... so should have ample time to get to it (I don't have to watch the Gators lose again) :(

John
Don't feel bad WebSan, my Fresno St. Bulldogs made up for it last night vs Nevada. now 8-0, and ranked #15. Who let out the "Dawgs"?:D
Bulldog Flag.jpg
BzB, FSU '78

Last edited: