• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accepted for Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

navsup

BDCP Supply
Hey everybody, I got the news today. I was accepted for supply and swear in on oct 1st. I think Acceptences are going to start raining in. My Recruiter said that they are trying to accept everybody they can right now while they have money for the new fiscal year. It has caused a paperwork nightmare which is why i have to wait till Oct 1st to swear in. It is taking him that long to get the paperwork.

Anyway thanks for all the info, advice, and words of encoragement for the last few months. Good luck to all! I hope everybody on here gets accepted pretty soon.

navsup

BDCP Supply
My numbers were
OAR 50
3.5 GPA
Finance degree. Graduate in May 2005.
PRT 95 situps, 75 pushups, 11:07 in the run
I really didnt have any extra-curricular activities because I had two jobs in high school. I guess the work made up for the popularity contest, oh i mean extra activities.

Also had a letter of reference from a employer, navy cmdr, friend who is a nat. guard recruiter, and band teaher I had for 8 years.

So all in all I dont think my package was outstanding by any means.

dolfinsafe

Hi Navsup,
so Congrats!!!
How long did the wait take from getting prof. recom'd, to getting your news on the 18th?
Just curious as have gotten my prof recom'd and have been waiting for like 3 months myself with still no final word on OCS date etc...
Well hopefully like you said the acceptances are raining in!

navsup

BDCP Supply
I got my pro rec on july 25th. then in august 25th they called to say my color vision test was missing so I went a re took that and sent the results to them, now sept 18th I get accepted. I know the wait is gut wrenching. I was told I would know a few weeks after I sent my package but I ,like everybody on here, had to wait at least 6 months.

dolfinsafe

So got my answer yesterday.
Finally after that wait, got into Supply!
Also need to wait till Oct. to swear in, because of paperwork, etc etc...
So you were right...they were picking people up!

GTGRAY1

Dolfinsafe...when do you graduate? I just started my waiting process for supply....maybe I will get lucky and have a shorter wait period due to the beginning of FY-04

unfUSN

NAVSUP-

Congrats Chop! Email with anymore questions that you have about the Supply Corps...

LTJG Payne

navsup

BDCP Supply
unfUSN I did post a question in the supply corp forum about athens, if you get time please check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.