• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Academic Completion Plan??

SShanerBaner

I will not know which course I have to take in the spring semester for a few months when I sign up for classes. I do know generally what I need, but I won't know specifically which course it is. For example I know I need to take a history but I dont know what number course that history will be because I dont know what is being offered or what will still be open by the time I can sign up. How do I fill out this form then?

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Just fill something in. I don't think I ever took EXACTLY the classes listed, but I graduated on time, that is the key.

Lobster

If you aren't sure what you're taking just fill it in with "Free Elective", I had my required courses all down when I filled it out and when I had a Term where I wasn't sure of a few classes I was taking I just filled it in with that, haven't heard any complaints about it.

BUDU

Do they notify you at the end of every semester or vice versa to confirm that you are taking the courses on the ADCP?

I need to find my copy...it's somewhere in the boxes I brought home with me, but I really have no idea where.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Do they notify you at the end of every semester or vice versa to confirm that you are taking the courses on the ADCP?

I need to find my copy...it's somewhere in the boxes I brought home with me, but I really have no idea where.

I didn't hear a thing about the ADCP once it was filled out and submitted. The biggest thing is making sure you will graduate by the time you say you will on the form. So if need be, space things out. Otherwise, you will not hear anything about the ADCP once sworn in (at least in my experience).

Lobster

Yeah, as long as your transcript that you send to your OR at the end of each term matches up with your ADCP you're golden.

acwildcat

pilot
I will not know which course I have to take in the spring semester for a few months when I sign up for classes. I do know generally what I need, but I won't know specifically which course it is. For example I know I need to take a history but I dont know what number course that history will be because I dont know what is being offered or what will still be open by the time I can sign up. How do I fill out this form then?

I just took my ADCP to my advisor and he filled out all my required classes and then wrote TBD Elective for the classes that were not specifically required

SShanerBaner

thanks for the help im gathering it isnt too much of a big deal as long as i graduate when I say I will. But my problem is my required classes I have left are like 3 history courses 300 and above, not history 342, so I do not know the exact course number of the class I will need, will putting something like a history 300 level and above on the for work?

Lobster

Yeah that'll work or if you have a rough idea of the course name throw that in I remember putting "Asian History" on mine and I ended up taking History of China and Literature or something like that, they never had a problem with it.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
There's a term for humanities and non technical electives that doesn't commit you to a specific course, just a certain type of course. My last two semesters, if I remember correctly, or solely those on my ADCP. I've never heard anything about it, and those electives will get me my on-time graduation.

BUDU

The only thing I'm remotely worried about is time overlaps. I put down courses I need based on semesters that they are offered, but since 1) I go to a small school and 2) I'm a double major, I get the feeling that the sections won't always allow for a workable schedule.

Lobster

You're worrying too much about this, fill it out now from what you know and if you have to change it later you can just submit a new one. Just make sure you do it as soon as you find out about a schedule change.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Put ELECTIVE if you don't know. I don't know what courses my school even offers semesters out so I just put elective for everything this fall semester.