• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A soldiers' President

Status
Not open for further replies.

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
(To AndysGirl, a hint from another blonde)
Shhh....you're not suppose to admit to blonde moments to non-blondes!
Just kidding....I know for a fact you aren't blonde, unless you've changed you hair color since the Dine Out. :)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You know it is one thing when liberals vs conservatives topics get out of hand, but that is like firecracker next to a nuke when you have women throwing hair coloring accusations around!!

Maybe I should lock this topic and duck for cover....

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
Are you kidding? I always use being blonde as an excuse! Gets me out of all of stupid moments if I can blame it on being blonde :) I am proud to be a natural blonde and the cushion it gives me when I have mental mishaps!

Megan- I am naturally blonde. My hair is slowly turning brown. But you know what they say, what do you call a blonde who dyes her hair? Artificial Intelligence!

Go Navy

ghost_ttu

Typical Navy guy, duck and run when it gets a lil "exciting" :-D

Andysgirl, always using the excuse at mental mishaps would get really repetitive in your case wouldn't it? *grins*

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
AndysGirl...
You know I was just joking with you, of course! On the bright side, this whole hair color discussion has sure lightened the tense mood that was under this topic! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.