• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A GOOD Guy In Hollyweird!

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I would not expect David Spade to be pro-gun enough to buy 300 rifles. Guessing Ar-15's, any takers?
According to Phx PD spokesmen it will buy 50 AR-15s. Don't know why so few. Maybe training cost are included. I don't know if David Spade is pro gun. Even the most ardent anti gunners support police use of guns. Remember, they are the ones that we can rely on so we don't need guns ourselves.. :eek: Spade is most certainly pro law enforcement. Last year he gave a big chunk of money to the family of a Phx officer shot and killed on duty. And that got very little publicity. It was a nice gesture in itself. But the gun fund donation goes beyond the typical Hollywood bleeding heart for the obviously aggrieved families of fallen officers. In this case Spade has done all a civilian can do to help the police take the offensive. Good on him.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
We have an autographed picture of kelly preston in our JOPA... is that close??

Does dick guzzler John Travolta have an autographed picture? I doubt it, he just sleeps near her periodically! You win! Even if you make a shitty ball call. Happy New Year.

navy09

None
Even the most ardent anti gunners support police use of guns.

You'd think. There has been much opposition to the PD at my school (state school, so they're real police) purchasing AR's for patrol officers.

Some people... :confused:

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
It'll probably piss off a bunch of people who are now on severe back order. But more guns for the good guys equals points in my book. Not sure if they were in need of them or just more icing on the cake for them, but either way, works out well.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not sure if they were in need of them or just more icing on the cake for them, but either way, works out well.
In Phoenix rifles were only provided to special unit trained individuals and some supervisors. So if you were not a swat guy, Sgt, or some such, you had to buy your own weapon that met department standards (no customization at all, only ARs I believe). So since the vast majority of officers on patrol did not have ready access to a rifle, I'd say they were needed.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Tom Cruise and Jon Travolta refuse to come out of the closet; South Park proved this already: